The questions were bolded in the original, but I'm just too lazy right now.
1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
2. What kind of car do you drive?
N/A-Public transportation all the way.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
I've never eaten Toxic Hell in my life. However, the KFC on Guerrero is also a Toxic Hell, so technically when I go there, I order a three piece thigh and drumstick meal with mac & cheese and corn.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
5. What time do you eat lunch?
230PM-ish. As late as possible so that most of the day is already over.
6. What kind of dog do you have?
NONE. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I want a PUPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
7. What's for dinner tonight?
Damned if I know.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Champagne. New Years Eve-1986
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Left it in a cab and neglected to call T-Mobile to report it.
10. Last time you were sick?
When the puke promos for Torchwood season 3 came out. Otherwise, I've been pretty healthy for awhile, although I think my reactive airways disorder thing might be cropping up again.
11. How long is your hair?
Just past my shoulders or a little shorter depending on whether it's dried curly or Sebastian has blow dried it straight.
12. Are you happy right now?
13. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Heaven Knows-Grass Roots.
14. Where did you go last?
15. Do you drink beer?
Nope. Even when I drank, I was never a beer person.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No. (Do people actually do that, if it's not true?)
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
John Barrowman (brought back from the UK by hllangel.
18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
19. What is in your pocket?
Nothing in my pants. Keys and change in my coat.
20. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
I walked into an AA meeting. The rest is history.
21. Where do you hurt?
My soul aches for what is about to happen to Captain Jack.
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Hubby probably has a knitting DVD in right now.
24. What's something fun you did today?
This. (And seeking out a birthday graphic for [Bad username: california_quail]
25. Who was the principal of your high school?
I know that Mr. Sloane (not Arvin) was the Vice Principal of my Junior High. That's all I got.
26. Has your house ever been TPd?
Some nasty stuff happened when I lived in East Paterson, but it wasn't TP.
27. What do you think of when you hear the word meow?
28. What are you listening to right now?
Crystal Geyser Sparkling Mineral Water.
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
I wouldn't be caught dead at Wal-Mart. (I was actually re-reading the Wal-Mart section of Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America this morning. BLECH!!!
31. When is your birthday?
October 23. You can start writing birthday fic now. Let's have a angsty House/Wilson and Real!Jack fic fest.
32. What are you reading right now?
Apparently, Nickel and Dimed. I picked up up and started flipping through it. I'd forgotten what a compelling read it is.
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Mervyn's. (SOB-got it during the final days.)
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
35. How many states in the US have you been to?
NY, NJ, FL, CA, NV, IL, CO, AZ, MA, VA, PA, WA, TX Maybe more. I did a teen tour when I was a kid, but don't remember all the places.
36. What kind of milk do you drink?
Whatever's in front of me.
37. What are you going to do after this?
Try and make myself work. (Or finish my House-fic.)
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
I shop alone.
40. What about your favorite dessert?
What about it?
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Named after my grandmother on my father's side.
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Couldn't tell you. I assume a SUV, or some other form of Mom-mobile.
44. Do you like pickles?
If they're nice and crisp.
45. How about olives?
Good ones. Not canned crap.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum?
47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
48. Do you have any tan lines?
49. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
50. Have you ever drunk bathtub water?