1. What curse word do you use the most?
Gotta be fuck.
2. Do you own an iPod?
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
Well hubby is technically on my f-list, so it would be him, but as a practical matter between LJ, Gmail and googlechat, I tend to be in touch with hllangel pretty consistently throughout the day.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
6:00AM. Which doesn't mean that's when I get up.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Not really. Some of it's gotten blurry.
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11?
When I got first glimmer of the actual attacks, I was in the gym.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Neither. I'm incredibly unphotogenic and I'm a lousy photographer. Let's say take the picture, just because I really hate how I come out in most of them.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
M*A*S*H (On the History Channel)
9. Do any of your friends have children?
More and more every day.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
"Does not work up to her potential."
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Very very rarely, a benedryl to make sure I sleep so I can get up for a run.
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
No idea because it's been so long since I used a CD player.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Months ago if you literally mean Starbucks. If you mean "generic coffee place" (in this case, Tully's) then a few hours ago.
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
18. What are you looking forward to?
Hubby getting back to work.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Still sitting here pretending to care about my job.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
Who wouldn't be?
23. What was the last song you heard?
Probably some Michael Jackson song due to the coverage of his death.
24. Last time you cried?
I can't actually remember.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I keep thinking about a tattoo, but not seriously.
27. What’s the weather like?
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Not so much with the "covered."
29. What did you do before this?
Worked on my Jack/ABI fic list, which I'll be posting before my LJ vacation.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Some convention back in the 80's.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Um, not really.
34. What did you do last night?
Watched TV and worked on my Novel.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
All the time.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
45. It's a caliber birthday.
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Long, long time ago.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Generally the opposite, assuming we're mostly talking about gay men.
40. Do you like mustard?
A little bit.
41. Do you sleep on your side?
42. Do you watch the news?
Obsessively. Keith, Rachel et al.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
The stupid key sticking out of the stupid ticket printer.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
45. Do you like anybody?
A few lucky souls.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Marble cake and hot chocolate.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I think so.
49. What colour is your razor?
50. What is your blood-type?
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Hmmmmmm.....Maybe Rachel, because she seems to lead such a fascinating life...and I'd be tied to Rachel Maddow.
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
According to my stalkers, I'm bat-shit crazy because I think that Jack Harkness has better things to do than keep screwing one person over and over when there's big wide world of "gorgeous people" out there, and because I see clear evidence that this is the case in the 1st and 2nd series of Torchwood.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
If they're fresh and crunchy, I like them.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
What dining room?
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
56. Do you know what time it is?
Does anybody really know what time it is? (According to my computer it's 223PM)
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
Not so much.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not as much as I used to.
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
63. Do you like to sleep?
Yes I do.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Looks blank. Arizona?
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Way overdone at Karaoke.
66. Do you want a bright yellow mustang?
Does it come with a driver?
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
PUPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!! And vast public adulation.
68. What's the last thing you bought off of the internet?
It's kind of secret. Let's just say that software is involved.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Yup. Black is the new black.
71. Describe your hair:
Red. Curly. A little frizzy right now. Unbrushed. I couldn't deal with it this morning.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
73. Are you an adult?
I try to be. It don't come easy.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
bff Jenn is in NJ. hllangel is in San Diego. Sebastian is in Oakland.
75. Do you have a tan?
76. Are you a television addict?
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
78. Are you a sugar freak?
I am. One who is in a total relapse at the moment.
79. Do you like orange juice?
I do. Fresh and cold.
80. What sign are you?