Ganked from babykid528
1. Besides your mouth, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
2. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Pretty much. The Torchwood glow goes on.
3. How about now?
Still ok. No Drah-ma at work.
4. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Not right now. I'm in my third week off sugar.
5. Who was the last person you ate with?
If you count just being in the room, it was my co-worker Steve.
6. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Nope. Long past school days.
7. Kiss on the first date?
8. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
It will amuse you to know that I first read this as "children or steak" so I was trying to decide if it meant actually having children or if I was being offered the children as a culinary alternative to the steak.
Either way---totally steak.
9. What were you doing at 10 am?
Sitting here. Checking LJ.
10. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
11. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
13. Who was the last person to text you?
14. What month is your birthday in?
October. (Feel free to start writing now.)
15. Can you live a day without tv?
I'd prefer not to. I think the last time I had to was the Hana part of the Maui trip.
16. When was the last time you saw your dad? your mom?
Saw mom at the beginning of June.
Dad passed away in 2002 and I hadn't seen him probably for over a year before that.
17. How many pets do you have?
18. How many houses have you lived in?
Two apartments in New York.
A garden apartment in East Paterson
Two houses in Fair Lawn
A garden apartment in Fair Lawn
A flat in San Francisco
A residential hotel in San Francisco
An Apartment in San Francisco
19. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Four. (See above)
20. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or barefeet?
I like bare feet, but my apartment is dangerous so I'm usually better off with some socks on.
21. What is your favourite color?
22. What are you doing for your next birthday?
I'm thinking a party at the Mint.
23. What are you thinking about right now?
Three hours till I'm out of here today.
24. Any plans for next weekend?
25. Do you smile a lot?
26. When was the last time you cried and why?
When they played the old Star Trek theme at the end of the movie and Nimoy started saying "Space: The final frontier."
And possibly a few tears of Joy and Relief on Friday, July 10 once the 5th episode of TW was over in the UK.
27. Have you ever had a life-threatening injury?
29. Do you like flying or driving?
I could live without both of them. I don't drive myself anymore and I'm prone to car-sickness. And flying these days is just a misery.
30. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
31. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Books and CDs
32. Do you wear any jewelry daily?
My wedding and engagement rings.
33. Who got you the jewelry you are currently wearing?
Hubby. See above.
34. Who is the funniest person you know?
35. How often do you remember your dreams?
36. What is your ringtone?
The usual Nokia thing.
37. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk?
38. Are you mad about anything?
Not really. Which is unusual.
39. What time did you go to sleep last night?
40. It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings who do you expect it to be?
Some emergency about Psycho-sis.
41. Have you kissed anyone over 18?
42. How is life going for you right now?
Life's pretty good. I mean my hubby's still recovering from the broken leg and god only knows how long this travel gig can last, but you know...I'm still happy about the other thing and that's got me feeling ok about life in general.
43. Who was the last person you talked to on MSN?
Don't use it.
44. Last words you spoke?
"Fine. You have to answer that one."
45. Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an M?
46. Can you play guitar hero?
47. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
48. What do you currently hear right now?
Coworker typing on computer.
49. What do you think your best friend's doing right now?
50. How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
Never. Never. Never. Never.
51. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
52. Where is your number one person on your friend's list?
I don't understand the question.
53. Do you feel like dancing?
Wanna dance the night away.
54. How much money do you have on you?
$6.00 in singles and a bunch of change.
55. Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
56. Do you speak another language other than English?
Hardly any Spanish.
57. What did you do today?
Not bloody much.
58. Did you date anyone last summer?
59. Who was the last friend in your house?
60. Is there someone you want to fight?
I don't have to. I won.
61. Song playing right now?
62. What’s your middle name?
63. What were you doing an hour ago?
Sitting here. Checking LJ.
64. What does your last text message in your inbox say?
65. Do you secretly like someone?
Not completely secretly.
66. Where were you Friday night?
67. Do you wear a seatbelt in the car?
In the front seat I have to. Stupid beepers. Not in a cab.
68. Has anyone ever mistaken you for someone else?
69. Next vacation you're going on?
It better be Maui 2010
70. Do you have any piercings?
71. Who's someone you really want right now? Be honest.
Barrowmania back full-throttle.
72. Do you like to text or call more?
Prefer email actually.
73. What's the closest blue object to you?
There's a blue looseleaf notebook on the shelf near me.
74. Is there anyone you hate?
Oh yeah! Although again...now that the war is over, not so much. So let's go with the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary committee.
75. Do you like the colour orange?
No so much.
76. Where was your last long road trip to?
Marin County for Passover.
77. Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?
78. What is the weather like today?
Cool and gloomy.
79. Who did you last talk to on the phone with?
80. Where will you be in an hour?
81. What does your best friend call you?
82. Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
Yeah. Camp. Long time ago. Blech.
83. Who is the fourth received call on your call log?
Ivan (from his Cell)
84. How many pillows on your bed?
Four, plus some of those buckwheat pillows and big cushion from the couch to prop up hubby's leg.
85. Who was the last text message you sent to?
86. What's the last thing you bought?
Sandwich and strawberries for lunch.
87. Do any of your friends annoy you?
88. When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
Probably watching the Daily Show or Colbert, but don't have a specific.
89. What are you listening to right now?
Co-worker talking to himself.
90. Who do you make fun of the most?
91. What's the longest you stayed on the phone?
Back in the day (mid-80's) bff Jen and I could stay on the phone for hours and hours making up stories.
92. Has your best friend ever seen you cry?
93. Where did you last go out to eat?
94. Do you dance in the car?
95. Do you and your best friends act alike?
96. What is a noise that you cannot stand?
Stainless steel scraping metal.
97. Have you lied within the past 24 hours?
98. Where did you get your last cut from?
I almost sliced my finger open washing a knife the other day.
99. Would you rather sleep at a friend's or have them over?
Have them over. I like my bed and home comfort.
100. Have you ever thought you were going to die?
On the motorcycle a few times.
101. How do you like your steak?
102. What is your oldest received call?
It's from May 9. I don't recognize the number, but I assume it has something to do with Pyscho-sis from when I was having to deal with all her crap after Hubby's accident.
103. Do you own any Hollister or American Eagle shirts?
105. Do you have depressing days?
106. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
After bff Jen, I'd say Ivan is #2.
107. Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Home. Hopefully asleep.
108. What about 4 hours from now?
Home. Probably watching Countdown.
109. Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated?
It can happen.
110. Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
Not a clue.
111. Are you on a desktop or laptop?
112. Do you play an instrument?
113. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes. 1961, here we come.