and hubby gets the points for recognizing Carey Mulligan a/k/a Sally Sparrow before I did. The cast looks amazing: * Carey Mulligan as Jenny * Peter Sarsgaard as David * Rosamund Pike as Helen * Emma Thompson as Headmistress * Olivia Williams as Miss Stubbs * Alfred Molina as Jack, Jenny's father * Sally Hawkins as Sarah * Amanda Fairbank Hynes as Hattie * Ellie Kendrick as Tina * Dominic Cooper as Danny (according to Wiki, "a role that was originally going to be played by Orlando Bloom, who dropped out right before shooting started") Can I get a big SQUEEEEEEE for Peter Sarsgaard? Am I the only one who thinks Carey looks incredibly like Emily Watson did when she first started out? Especially since the character in this movie apparently plays cello, I thought it was somehow connected to Hilary and Jackie where Emily Watson played Jacqueline du Pre. Have any of my lucky British friends seen this yet?