Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. New Yorker dated May 4, 2009
2. Two hairbrushes
3. Gym card
4. ATM card
Five things in my bedroom:
2. A bazillion or so books, give or take a few ;)
3. TV set
5. Stuffed alligator
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Be rich.
2. Be famous.
3. Be admired/validated/loved by vast numbers of people.
4. Meet famous people.
5. Hold political power.
Five things that make me very happy:
1. Comments on my fic. (Or fic I've beta-ed or pimped)
2. Good things happening to people I like.
4. Movies (either good ones or fun bad ones)
5. Having a great meal when I'm hungry enough to enjoy it.
Five things I’m currently into:
1. House MD (falling in love again, as least as long as I've got FCC and no newbies)
2. Obsessive You-tube watching.
3. Torchwood-Thanks RTD for giving me my show back.
5. My politics/pundit shows. Keith/Rachel/Jon/Stephen.
Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Back to work on the NOVEL
2. Back to the gym
3. Sign up for 1/2 marathon
4. Sign up for yuletide as soon as sign-ups are open.
5. Read "Renegade: The Making of a President by Richard Wolffe"
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. My first name is biblical
2. I was born at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York
3. I was in San Francisco during the Loma Prieta Earthquake.
4. I haven't had a drink since New Year's Eve 1987
5. I've ridden down Mt. Haleakala on a bicycle twice.
Five most important moments of the last year:
(I'm counting this from a year ago today.)
1. Hubby's first motorcycle accident. (OK, first accident was more than a year ago, but he was still on the couch recovering this time last year.)
2. Hubby's second motorcycle accident.
3. Election night 2008
4. Innauguration day 2009
5. The entire Squeeeeeeee Odyssey.
Five things you enjoy doing during your free time:
1. Gmail chatting.
2. Reading books/fanfic/old New Yorkers.
3. Watching multiple Tivo'd episodes of Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs
4. Obsessing over right-wing political sites. (I know. I really need to stop.)