Pick one of my characters and I'll answer the following questions about him or her
(Your pool here is any person I've written about, or any person you've heard me squee over or swoon about, we all know there are quite a few!)
1. What would your character kill for?
2. What would they die for?
3. What would they refuse to do under any circumstances? Why?
4. What do they dream about?
5. What’s their biggest fear?
6. What single object would they be most hard pressed to part with? Why?
7. What is their fondest memory?
8. What is their worst memory?
9. What or who was were their most significant influence? Expound.
10. What do they believe makes a successful life?
11. What makes them laugh?
12. What are their religious views?
13. What is their greatest strength?
14. Do they have a fatal flaw? If so, what is it?
15. Who is the most important person in their life?
16. If they died, who would miss them most? How would they die?