Comment and I'll give you a letter, then you have to list ten people/places/things you love that begin with that letter, afterward post it on your journal and fill out letters of your own.
Speccy gave me the letter H.
1. Hawaii-Especially the island of Maui, particularly Lahaina. My co-worker just got back and I'm so very insanely jealous that he was there. Much as I love to go to new places and actually see things, there's a part of me that would like to spend every vacation alternating between a hot tub and a lounge chair at the Lahaina Shores.
4. Halloween-Although this years was a bit of a disappointment, I generally love Halloween in San Francisco. It's our National Holiday. Plus Halloween also means "Come As You're Not" and for all the craziness, I still love writing and "organizing" that.
5. House MD-Yes, I've been in a state of nonstop fulmination pretty much since Season Three, but it's still my show and I still love what it once was, what it inspired in me, and the awesome people I met and still love as a result. So maybe House MD fandom, more than the show itself. And of course House, the character, original model. I'm still praying that "new and improved" will give in to a full blown relapse and we get the real thing back.
6. Hugh Laurie-Bertie, George, Jools, House, and of course his lovely self. The man is awesome.
7. Hooked On a Feeling-Blue Swede (Ooga chaga, ooga chaga, ooga ooga ooga chaga.)
8. Hard boiled eggs
9. Hamlet-the ultimate work by the ultimate literary genius.
10. Hillary Clinton-She's an amazing woman and I was on the Hillary for President bandwagon all the way through the June primaries and even after. She would have been a great president and still might. She's doing an awesome job as Secretary of State. I think she and Bill are a great team and really do love each other, even if they make each other a little crazy.