1. Write down the names of 10 characters.
2. Write a fic of fifteen words or less for every prompt, using the characters determined by the numbers. Do NOT read the prompts before you do step 1.
1. Jack Harkness (Dr. Who/Torchwood)
2. Greg House (House MD)
3. Tobias Fornell (NCIS)
4. Gwen Cooper (Torchwood)
5. James Wilson (House MD)
6. Gene Hunt (Life On Mars)
7. Martha Jones (Dr. Who/Torchwood)
8. Ray Vecchio (Due South)
9. Cal McCaffrey (State of Play)
10. Camille Saroyan (Bones)
1. First time, 4 and 6. (Gwen Cooper and Gene Hunt)
An arrogant, brutal, male chauvinist, but oh what a man! Jack would be so jealous
2. Angst, 7 (Martha Jones)
It hurt to leave Tom, but he’d never really understand. Mickey always would.
3. AU 1 and 8. (Jack Harkness and Ray Vecchio)
Jack loved vaudeville, but he hated breaking in a new straight man.
4. Threesome, 3, 6, and 9. (Tobias Fornell, Gene Hunt, Cal McCaffrey)
Cal would do anything or anyone to get a story, even two at time.
5. Hurt/Angst, 5, 10 (James Wilson and Camille Saroyan)
Wilson’s voice cracked. “Can your people find out what happened to him?”
6. Crack, 1 (Jack Harkness)
The fabric of time and space was collapsing around him, and the sex was fantastic.
7. Horror. 10 (Camille Saroyan)
Her mother’s ghost was back. And this time it wasn’t there to bring comfort.
8. Baby fic, 5 and 9. (James Wilson and Cal McCaffrey)
Cal knew one thing; the press must never find out about James and the baby.
9. Dark, 2 and 8. (Greg House and Ray Vecchio)
The cop was dying and there was nothing House could do about it.
10. Romance, 4 and 8. (Gwen Cooper and Ray Vecchio)
Ray tried to explain to Frazier, but there were no words beyond “perfect.”
11. Death fic, 2 and 3. (Greg House/Tobias Fornell)
The FBI agent was dead and House had a feeling he’d be next.