1. What is your favorite Star Trek movie? (not including STXI)?
Wrath of Khan. Is anyone NOT going to say that? (Copied verbatim from severinne.)
2. What is your favorite scene in STXI?
Old Spock meets Young Spock.
3. When were you first introduced to the Star Trek franchise?
Probably very shortly after the initial cancellation. I'm born in 1964, so I might have been watching with Mom on the original run, but I doubt it. I grew up with David Gerold's books about the show in the house and went with Mom to the big early Star Trek conventions in Manhattan in the early 70's.
4. Is there anything Star Trek around the room in which you're currently sitting?
5. Vulcan ears are: A) cute, B) sexy, C) neither, D) both.
I think it depends on who's wearing them, but they certainly can be quite sexy.
6. If you could be any other species than human in the Star Trek universe, you would be:
Chameloid-I'd like to do some shape-shifting.
7. Which pet would you rather have: a sehlat or a tribble?
Gotta be a tribble.
8. Who might you cast in the role of reboot Nurse Chapel? Khan? Other reboot character?
Lieutenant Kevin Riley-Colin Farrell
9. Kirk and Spock are:
The Alpha and Omega of Slash pairings.
10. If you could give any Star Trek character a chance to be captain of the Enterprise, who would it be?
Uhura. Either original or Reboot. She would kick some serious ass.
BONUS. Think fast! Give one Star Trek quote from memory:
"Captain Kirk is an overbearing, tin-plated dictator with delusions of godhood."