Where you grew up: Fair Lawn, NJ
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks: Creek.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called: Shopping cart.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in: Lunchbox.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in: Frying pan.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people: Couch.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof: Gutter.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening: Porch.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages: Soda.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup: Pancakes
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself: Hero
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach: Swim trunks.
12. Shoes worn for sports: Sneakers.
13. Putting a room in order: Tidying up.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark: Firefly.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball: No idea.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down: See-saw.
17. How do you eat your pizza: Folded with the pointy part rolled up toward the middle.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff: Yard sale.
19. What's the evening meal? Dinner.
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are: Basement.
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places: Water fountain.