Ganked this time from hannahrorlove
You know the drill: Ipods or Itunes or MP3 Player on shuffle. 25 Songs. First Lines. Actual Titles in first lines XXXXXXXXXXed out. You guess. We have fun. Given my propensity for weird covers...I'll award credit for getting the title and bonus points for getting the right performer or band. NO CHEATING.
1. I met him a party just a couple of years ago.
Mad About The Boy-Marianne Faithful guessed by petrichor_fizz.
2. Microwave yourself today, save you for a rainy day.
3. And all my love come down, all my love come tumblin'
4. Mama, take this badge off of me.
Knocking On Heaven's Door Guessed by photoash
Sung by Bryan Ferry. Super-double-fudge-brownie bonus points to aeron_lanart for getting it.
5. Well I woke up this mornin, looked outdoors. I can tell my milk cow, I can tell by the way she lows.
6. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX, everywhere I look around.
Love Is In The Air-John Paul Young guessed by daasgrrl
7. Out of a million seeds, only the strongest one breathes.
Let Love Be Your Energy-Robbie Williams guessed by kohlrimmedeye.
8. If someone stood up in a crowd. And raised his voice up way out loud. And waved his arm and shook his leg. You'd notice him.
Mr. Cellophane-Barney Martin-Chicago-Original Broadway Cast-Guessed by speccygeekgrrl
9. XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX, tell me what you see.
10. XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX, cause she's my baby.
11. I've had many times, I can tell you, times when innocence I'd trade for company.
Miss You Nights-Cliff Richard guessed by aeron_lanart.
12. Cheap cut satin and bad perfume, Showtime is almost here.
13. Where are you XXXXXXXX XXXXXX?
14. Up a XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX, by the old mill run.
15.Joan was quizzical; studied pataphysical science in the home. Maxwell's Silver Hammer-The Beatles guessed by vanillafluffy.
16. The way you wear your hat, the way you sip your tea.
They Can't Take That Away From Me-Song guessed by petrichor_fizz
Performed by Robbie Williams and Rupert Everett-guessed by aeron_lanart.
17. Sitting in our mansion, guarded by expansion.
18. Look at my hand, there's a soul on fire. You can lead me even higher.
The Main Thing-Roxy Music guessed by capra_maritimus
19. Oh, Team Machine! I'm a pound of flesh in a drum machine's dream.
20. Ça f'sait pourtant un an ou deux.Que j'croyais plus du tout en lui.
21. I wake up, put my poker face on.
22. XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX, call me unreliable.
Call Me Irresponsible guessed by mashfanchick
Still waiting to award credit for correct performer.
23. You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on.
Kiss-Tom Jones guessed by warmdarkwoman
24. Happy and I'm smiling, walk a mile to drink your water.
Living In The Past-Jethro Tull guessed by txvoodoo
25. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX your phone, when I call.