Ganked from britfan1013 Comment and I will give you ten actors and ten actresses. Then post in your Livejournal with your favorite films of theirs. britfan1013 gave me the following: 1. Hugh Laurie-Peter's Friends 2. Robert Sean Leonard-Much Ado About Nothing 3. John Simm-24 Hour Party People 4. Philip Glenister-I'm a little stuck here because I haven't seen any of his big-screen films, so I'm going with State of Play, because it's closer to being a "movie" than Life on Mars. 5. Harrison Ford-I absolutely can't make a decision between Raiders of the Lost Ark and Bladerunner 6. Clive Owen-Gosford Park 7. John Hannah-Four Weddings and a Funeral 8. Robert Downey Jr.-Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 9. Stephen Fry-Gosford Park 10. Charlie Sheen-Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1. Natasha Richardson-The Handmaid's Tale 2. Jennifer Morrison-Star Trek (Reboot) 3. Emma Thompson-Dead Again 4. Sigourney Weaver-The Year of Living Dangerously 5. Julianne Moore-I'm so tempted to go with 30 Rock here...it's the only thing she's done that I really loved. However to be true to the meme: Children of Men. (Hey it's depressing as hell, but it does have Brooding Clive.) 6. Helena Bonham Carter-Sweeney Todd 7. Helen Mirren-The Queen 8. Cate Blanchett-I'm Not There 9. Meryl Streep-Out of Africa 10.Susan Sarandon-Bull Durham