1. What songs are you currently addicted to?
For absolutely no good reason, Living Next Door To Alice by Smokie. I just get caught up in the chorus.
Me And My Shadow-Robbie Williams & Jonathan Wilkes. I'm trying to learn it for karaoke...hopefully Donatello and I will be able to do it together. The line about "Closer than Ricky to admitting he's gay" cracks me up. (When Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis did the same arrangement, the line was "Closer than Bobby is to JFK.)
2. What are you currently reading?
The New Yorker. Nov 2, 2009.
Includes a profile of Wes Anderson and an analysis of President Obama's "War" against Fox News.
3. What was the last movie you saw?
No Impact Man
4. What makes you angriest/most frustrated right now?
The fact that my lower back/bum area still hurts over two weeks after I fell on it.
5. Favorite book and why?
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. Now and forever. Because it's brilliant.
6. What are your current addictions?
Cubis Gold. Skittles. Writing tw100 drabbles.
7. What is your favorite t-shirt?
I have a t-shirt with the Warhol portrait of Marilyn Monroe. My friend Tommy gave it to me, which means I've had it since before I left New Jersey in 1987. It's superduper soft and probably on the verge of total disintegration.
8. Something about you that most people don't know? Extra points if it's interesting.
I have a big strawberry splotch birthmark on my left upper arm. Most people never see it, since it's very unusual for me to have short sleeves on outside of the gym. Not very interesting is it.
9. What was the last thing you bought?
Some munchies at the corner store.
10. Do you have more friends online or off?
11. Something that made you laugh today?
Naked people. Three naked men on Market St. One wearing a bit of shrubbery and the other two just totally naked. Body shaved or waxed too. Just hanging out and being naked until the cops showed up and patiently explained that if someone made a complaint they had to come. And then they left. Just a typical day in San Francisco but pretty funny.
12. Favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Haagen Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
14. What are your current favorite pairings?
Jack/ABI, House/Wilson (angst only), Keith/Rachel (but also Rachel/Chris Hayes and Rachel/Richard Engel) Artie/Claudia, Peter/Kate.
15. Favorite website?
Uhhh LiveJournal. And Twitter.
16. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Bicycle ride. Karaoke.
17. What kind of music is contained in your hard drive?
Everything under the sun.
18. Favorite color?
19. Pet peeve?
When I do something stupid because of my own stupidity, like losing track of keys or glasses or something I was supposed to do at work.
20. Guilty pleasure?
Getting info from my internet spies, who peek around and tell me things. Mwahahahahahahahahahah!